RULES & REGULATIONS...
Please scroll down for COVID-19 updates
Your Booking ~
A £35 deposit must be paid to secure any booking, until a deposit has been paid no booking is secured
A £45 deposit must be paid to secure our wedding/party fun package
All deposits are non refundable
All bookings will receive a confirmation email and will be provided with a list of rules and regulations and a disclaimer to sign on the day of your hire
Any cancellations made by you, deposits will be non refundable and if less than 1 weeks notice is given a 50% fee will incur, if less than 24hrs is given a 100% fee will incur
In the unlikely event we need to cancel your booking any monies paid will be refunded
In the unlikely event we need to cancel any booking due to weather conditions, ie heavy rain, strong winds etc, any deposits or monies paid can be transfered to another date or refunded. Sadly we cannot set up in heavy rain or winds stronger than 24mph. This is for the safety of all users and the law
Your Party/ Event ~
Please ensure we have an area close by that is suitable for parking our vehicle
Any outstanding money is to be paid prior to your party, either the day before by bank transfer or by cash on arrival to your party
Our wedding/ party fun package outstanding amount is due 1 month before the hiring date
Please ensure we have nearby power supply if hiring our bouncy castles
Please allow upto 30 minutes prior and after your party for us to set and clear away equipment so please allow for this if hiring a venue
Please be aware some soft play items may vary to pictures
Our equipment can be hired out between 10am - 4pm, 4pm - 6pm additional charge, Weddings until 8pm
Our equipment is suitable for indoors and outdoors but we have guidelines for certain weather conditions
The hirer will be responsible for the safety of our equipment and ensure everyone is abiding by our rules
The hirer will need to sign a disclaimer and fully read our rules and regulations prior to your party/ event
The hirer will be responsible for any damage or dirt inflicted on our equipment, you will therefore be liable to pay any repair or cleaning costs
Rules & Regulations For Party/ Event Play ~
The hirer is responsible for watching all children on our equipment - there must always be a suitable adult present whilst equipment is in use (over 18yrs) (No consumption of alcohol)
All children must remove shoes but please wear socks for safety and hygiene
No food or drink is to be consumed on our equipment
No foam, face paints, silly string or party poppers - this can cause serious damage to our equipment
Adults must remove shoes on safety mats and not sit on equipment - this can cause overload of equipment and put children's safety at risk. It can also cause damage to our equipment
The hirer is to inspect all equipment before and after use to ensure it is supplied in good condition, it is therefore the hirer's responsibility for any damage or dirt caused
No pets allowed near or on equipment
We do not take any responsibility for any injury or accident caused whilst using our equipment, children therefore play at their own risk
Our bouncy castle is 10 x 12ft and the age limit for the bouncy castle is aged 10
COVID-19 Announcement - UPDATED 02/06/2020
We are delighted to announce that we are now taking steps to start hiring our equipment again after temporarily closing due to the coronavirus outbreak. We are now operating strictly under the following conditions to help keep everyone safe.
All bookings must be made through our website at - www.littlemoospartyhire.co.uk or via email and facebook.
We would like to re assure all of our customers we are taking covid 19 very seriously. We are taking every precaution to ensure our equipmemt is cleaned to the highest standard. It is cleaned at your venue before and after use. All equipment is then cleaned again at our base before next hire. All the cleaning products we use are anti viral and anti bacterial. Ball pit balls will be cleaned at our base so this can be done most efficiently and will not be hired for 5 days after use.
Please note we will not be able to hire to you if anyone who will be using the equipment is showing, or in the 14 days before the party, has shown any signs of the coronavirus.
1. We will only hire to secure back gardens of houses and only members (e.g. children) of that SINGLE household are allowed on our equipment. Under no circumstances must you invite other family members not living with you or neighbours, friends etc round to play on our equipment until social distancing has stopped. Please follow current up to date government guidelines on this.
2. You are allowed to be in your garden whilst we are setting up but please keep to social distance rules.
3. Regrettably, we cannot carry equipment through your home. We must have clear access to your BACK garden (e.g. through a side entrance or back-gate, or temporary removal of a fence panel). If you wish we can wear gloves and also wear ffp2 face masks - please just ask.
4. Our equipment will be professionally and carefully cleaned and sanitised before it is delivered to you.
5. If you do NOT have an outdoor socket, then your own 13 amp extension lead will need to be plugged in and put outside for us to plug into before our arrival.
6. If anyone at the party (or who shares the same household) has any symptoms of COVID-19 or starts to develop symptoms during the hire then the use of the equipment must cease and we must immediately be informed of this.
7. After collection, our equipment will be taken back to our premises and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with anti-bacteria and disinfectant.
8. Please respect social distancing at all times whilst we are in your back garden, especially when we are pointing out the safety guidelines for inflatable play.
We would like to reassure all of our customers that we are taking every precaution to maintain a hygienic and safe environment.
We will only be taking bookings for BACK garden hires only and will continue to operate social distancing measures.
Only private parties for you and your family in the SAME household are allowed. If any children outside of your immediate household enter your garden to play on the equipment, it’s absolutely essential that they be asked to leave your premises immediately to avoid compromising our strict safety measures. Again please follow current government guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 07909222773.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding at this difficult time.
Please book early to avoid disappointment because demand for our equipment is currently greater than the supply.
These are the current guidelines and we will always update you, therefore rules may change by the date of your hiring.
As always, please stay safe.